Intuit UK announces a major collaboration with PaySuite to provide the first free, fully integrated payroll solution to small businesses in the UK.
With over 500,000 new companies registered in the UK in 2013 alone today’s payroll integration announcement demonstrates Intuit’s commitment to provide 21st century solutions to Britain’s growing businesses.
Intuit management said it is proud to be a part of building the UK success story with over 20 years in the marketplace, the recent re-launch of the core QuickBooks suite of products and its continued innovation, including the shift to anywhere, anytime, any device cloud management – enables the software to develop each day, with every small business.
This announcement with PaySuite underlines Intuit’s commitment to work with a number of key home-grown businesses to develop and deliver solutions, built from the ground up for the UK marketplace.
The fully integrated payroll solution, powered by PaySuite, offers QuickBooks Online small business customers a seamless experience when it comes to payday. This product innovation keeps small business operations compliant and accurate, as well as their accountant and employees happy.
In keeping with Intuit’s belief that all small businesses deserve support, the product will be free, to QuickBooks customers, with up to 5 employees, ensuring over 90% of all small businesses in the UK benefit.
Rich Preece, Managing Director, Intuit UK said:
We are committed to UK small businesses and what better way to demonstrate that than collaborating closely with one of the fastest growing payroll companies? With this collaboration we can offer the majority of small UK businesses owners free payroll for themselves and up to five employees; leaving them free to focus on what they love doing.
Stuart Hall, Managing Director, PaySuite added:
As a small business, growing rapidly we loved the opportunity to work with Intuit and integrate fully into their game-changing QuickBooks product. Their commitment to creating a wow customer experience, on both price and integration, shows they really understand their target audience and what small business needs to succeed in today’s world
Recent added product benefits
This latest development to QuickBooks Online will change how small businesses and their accountants manage and run payroll enabling them to:
- Manage everything in one place – no need to leave QuickBooks Online or login to another system to run payroll
- Stay compliant – Stay compliant with latest legislation. PaySuite is HMRC recognised and will complete Real Time (RTI) filing to HMRC
- Easily run payroll - Users only need to add hours worked by staff for PaySuite to instantly calculate PAYE and National Insurance contributions
- Easily pay employees – Run payroll in just a few clicks, generate pay slips by email or simply print off
- Improved Accuracy – Payroll data flows directly to the general ledger, eradicating the need for extra journal entries or double entry
- Free Support – Same on-shore support received with QuickBooks Online subscriptions
- Reduce administration – Spend less time recording data and more time on value add opportunities